Excel Workshop on the Career Coach In-Person
Come hang out with us for an exciting session about The Basics of Microsoft Excel!
- Think Excel is tough? No longer! Come to our workshop and participate in a fun, two-hour, hands-on session!
- Have you ever wondered how to create worksheets and workbooks? You'll learn how it's done from us!
- Don't be intimidated by those toolbars; learn what they are and how to utilize them so adding your information will be easy.
- Are you having trouble with numbers, budgets, or organizing information? You won't have to work hard to learn how to use Excel to make it easy!
- Learn about Auto Complete and AutoFill, your new friends that make filling out forms for home or work effortless.
- Although using Excel to help simplify your life may sound complicated, we'll turn you into a pro.
Sign up to reserve a space.
This Excel Workshop is offered in the morning from 10am-12pm and will be repeated in the afternoon from 1-3pm. The same material will be presented in each 2-hour workshop, participants only need to attend one of the sessions.
The Career Coach bus will park on Main St near the Library entrance.
On board the American Job Center Career Coach you will find the latest technology, including:
• Student workstations
• 42” interior Plasma TV with Smart Board Overlay (allows instructor to control PC from plasma)
• A dedicated server for quick response time
• Private interview room
• Handicap accessibility
- Monday, October 16, 2023
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)